National Crane has been setting the standard for truck-mounted hydraulic cranes for more than four decades. National Crane products are durable, dependable, and loaded with the features you need to get the job done right. National Crane products range in lifting capacity from 4 USt to 40 USt. And, of course, every National is backed by our extensive dealer network and Manitowoc Crane Care.
Swing seat cranes feature the comfort and convenience of an enclosed operator’s cab. National Crane offers 7 models ranging from 30 USt to 55 USt. Maximum vertical reach ranges from 163 ft. to 207 ft.
The NBT60L delivers a strong 60 ton capacity and a 151 ft., 5-section main boom for class-leading reach in the 60-ton boom truck market.
|Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR)
||Front: 40,000 lbs.
Rear: 66,000 lbs.
|Max Tip Height
- Five-section, full power 151 ft boom minimizes the need to swing a jib for faster setup and productivity
- Optional 11 m (36 ft) fixed offsettable lattice jib (0, 15, 30)
- Simple to use color, graphical RCL display and integrated control system complete with truck and crane system monitoring. Troubleshoot with Manitowoc Diagnostic Smartphone App!
- Operator centric features include a standard 20-degreee tilt cab with heated seat, hydraulically removable counterweight and lightweight polymeric outrigger pads
- State of the art features electric over hydraulic joystick controls available in both single axis and dual axis configurations.
- "Truck crane" inspired superstructure - minimizes machine flex versus other competitive boom trucks
- NTC Performance Package (NTC60L)
- Four-position outriggers
- Wireless windspeed sensor package
- NTC60L model designation decals and materials
- Operator aids
- Six-function wireless radio remote control of approximately 75 m (250 ft) (NB6R)
- Telescopic offsettable jib
- 7,9 m – 13,7 m (26 ft – 45 ft) telescoping boom extension (side fold for stowing), includes 5,8 m (19 ft) manual pull-out section
- Max tip height of 61,9 m (203 ft)
- Offsets of 0° and 30°
- RCL calibration for future jib option
- Lattice fixed offsettable jib
- 11 m (36 ft) fixed boom extension (side fold for stowing)
- Max tip height of 59,1 m (194 ft)
- Offsets of 0°, 15° and 30°
- RCL calibration for future jib option
- Auxiliary hoist
- A second turret-mounted hoist located to the rear of the standard main hoist
- Standard rotation-resistant wire rope and round, top-swivel downhaul weight
- Personnel handling platforms
- (2) person steel, non-insulated platform options
- Rapid Attach Platform system available in both the rotating (R-RAP2) and yoke-style (Y-RAP2) options
- Capacities up to 544,3 kg (1200 lb) on main boom and 226,8 kg (500 lb) on jib
- Platform test weight sets available for each
- Compliant to ASME B30.23 requirements
- K100™ synthetic rope
- 137,2 m (450 ft) 18 mm (0.71 in) K100™ synthetic hoist rope (in lieu of standard rope)
- Available for either main, aux or both hoists
- 80% lighter than steel wire rope with same available linepull
- Easy handling/reeving and installation
- Reduces number of change-outs due to mitigation of kinking, birdcaging or damage from diving
- Corrosion-resistant — no rusting, no lubrication requirements
- Wireless windspeed sensor
- Real-time feedback of current speed
- Display on in-dash RCL display and optional wireless radio remote
- Camera package
- Camera package offering visibility of the rear quadrant of the machine, including counterweight area and view of the hoist(s)
- Video camera at hoist location
- Rearview video camera on rear of turntable providing a 170-degree view angle enabling operator to see outriggers fully deployed and then some for enhanced jobsite visibility
- Hook blocks
- Single-sheave, 18,1 t (20 USt) quick-reeve hook block for 2-3 part reeving [186 kg (410 lb)]
- Triple-sheave, 36,3 t (40 USt) quick-reeve hook block for 4-7 part reeving including auxiliary sheave case assembly (272 kg [600 lb])
- Five-sheave, 49,9 t (55 USt) quick-reeve hook block for 8-10 part reeving including auxiliary sheave case assembly (498 kg [1098 lb])
- Single front outrigger
- 63,5 m (25 in) vertical stroke
- Available for certain mounting configurations
- Aluminum outrigger floats
- 610 mm (24 in) aluminum floats in lieu of the standard 500 mm (19.7 in) polymeric floats
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.