Heavy Equipment Technician Internships
OSU Institute of Technology – Komatsu ACT Program
Diesel Technicians are in high demand! If you are considering this dynamic career path, consider starting an internship at the Oklahoma State Institute of Technology (OSUIT) Komatsu ACT program and gain hands-on experience in heavy equipment and diesel technology while benefiting from state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading guidance.
Benefits of OSUIT:
- Comprehensive 2-Year program in AED accredited training program
- Practical, hands-on internship with training and experience with experienced technicians
- Tuition reimbursement after graduation
- Provided tool kit with 2-year agreement after graduation
- Paid internship with competitive pay increase after graduation
- Education environment combines classroom training with real-world experience in the shop
- Diagnose, service and maintain Komatsu equipment using factory recommended procedures, special tools, and service information
Requirements and Process
Applicants are considered year-round
- New programs begin in the fall of each year
- Must possess high school diploma and valid driver's license
- Must meet OSU-Okmulgee admission requirements
Other Diesel Technology Vocational Opportunities
Outside of OSUIT, Kirby-Smith Machinery partners with a wide variety of vocational programs offering diesel technology and related curriculums. Reach out to our Recruiting Team to learn more about what programs may be available near you.
Contact our Recruiting Team to learn more about technician internship opportunities!
Contact Our Team
You can also call us at 833-620-5759 for Questions.