Powerful Single and Three Phase models perfect for removing water from confined areas. The compact design and high performance engineering ensures professional results for every application. Single Phase model discharge sizes range from 1.125 to 3 inches. Three Phase model discharge sizes range from 3 to 6 inches.
This compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST3020BCUL incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller, carrying handle, and molded 50’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- Two horsepower, 230 volt / 9.8 amp, 1Ø, UL and CUL listed electric motor.
- Built-in overload protection.
- Three inch (NPT) female discharge port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Easy impeller clean-out.
- Cast iron / steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps liquid up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 50 feet of molded power cord with strain relief.
- Dewaters flat surfaces up to 1/2 inch levels.