Double-drum rollers easily tackle large asphalt compaction jobs and feature built-in water tanks, hydrostatic drive and spray bars. The MRH800-Series tandem rollers feature a streamlined design that allows access to tighter areas. These versatile rollers are ideal for asphalt patching or compaction of granular soils.
Our new MQ Mikasa Walk Behind Tandem Drum Rollers are designed to meet contractor expectations for dependability and ease of use while being compact and powerful enough to handle the toughest asphalt and soil applications.
- Hydraulic drive system provides smooth machine operation
- Kubota liquid cooled engine with electric start provides long service life
- Automatic shut-off button located at the top of the handle keeps the operator safe when actuated
- Hour meter measures runtime
- Electromagnetic clutch for fast and smooth engagement of vibrator function
- Water tank with 7.9 gallon capacity for long runtime on asphalt applications
- Fold-up guide handle for easy transport and storage
- Horn and headlight switch for job-site safety
- Parking brake and stoppers for job-site placement stability