Our compact and portable single-phase WhisperWatt Super-Silent Generators come fully equipped with just about every control and convenience feature imaginable. They are great sources of power for many applications including construction and residential.
The DCA36SPXU4F is a 36 kilowatt single phase generator with 1.0 power factor and 120/240 volt output. Among the many features, it includes a sound attenuated, weatherproof steel housing with an easy to maintain design that offers direct access to all filters and drain extensions. An electronic governor control maintains steady state 60 Hertz within 0.25 percent from no load to full load. It features an auto start stop that allows the generator to start from a remote location. The unit has an easy to read control panel that includes an ammeter, frequency meter, AC circuit breaker and other analog instrumentation.
||4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged
||65.7 bhp (49 kW)
||Full Load: 2.93 gph (11.1 lph)
3/4 Load: 2.2 gph (8.3 lph)
1/2 Load: 1.6 gph (6 lph)
1/4 Load: 1.04 gph (3.9 lph)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||79.2 gal. (300 l)
||12V 72 Ah x 1
||3.2 gal. (12.2 l)
|Maximum AC Output
|Rated AC Output
||65 dBA at 23 ft.
||181 in. (4,597.4 mm)
||72.5 in. (1,841 mm)
||28 in. (711 mm)
||3,031 lbs. (1,375 kg) with fuel
1,712 lbs. (776 kg) without fuel
- Heavy duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, charge air cooled, EGR, DOC, diesel engine provides maximum reliability.
- Brushless alternator reduces service and maintenance requirements and meets temperature rise standards for Class H insulation systems.
- Open delta excitation design provides virtually unlimited excitation for maximum motor starting capability.
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides precise regulation.
- Electronic Governor Control — isochronous control, maintains frequency to within ±0.25% from no load to full load.
- Full load acceptance of standby nameplate rating in one step (NFPA 110, para 5-13.2.6).
- Sound attenuated, weather resistant, steel housing provides operation at 66 dB(A) at 23 feet. Fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
- Internal fuel tank with direct reading of fuel gauge.
- E-coat and powder coat paint provides durability and weather protection.
- Fuel/water separator removes condensation from fuel for extended engine life. Panel mounted alarm light included.
- Complete engine analog instrumentation includes DC ammeter, oil pressure gauge, water temp. gauge, fuel level gauge, tachometer/hour meter, preheat indicator, and emergency shutdown monitors.
- ECU750 — automatic CANBUS engine control with LED status indicator lights.
- Automatic start/stop control — automatically starts the generator set during a commercial power failure when used in conjunction with a transfer switch.
- Complete generator analog instrumentation includes voltage regulator control, ammeter phase selector switch, voltmeter phase selector switch, AC voltmeter, AC ammeter, frequency meter, panel light, and circuit breaker.
- Automatic safety shutdown system monitors the water temperature, engine oil pressure, overspeed and overcrank. Warning lights indicate abnormal conditions.
- Complete power panel. Fully covered; single-phase terminals and single-phase receptacles allow fast and convenient hookup for most applications including temporary power boxes, tools and lighting equipment. The GFCI receptacles are NEMA 5-20, and the auxiliary outputs use CS6369 twistlock receptacles.
- EPA emissions certified — Tier 4 final emissions compliant.
- Spill containment — Bunded design protects environment by capturing up to 119% of engine fluids
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.