Masaba has been designing and improving the most durable, reliable portable conveyors on the market for three generations. A portable conveyor system from Masaba provides a quick and hassle-free transition from the travel position to being fully operational. If you like hard-working machinery that offers convenience and peace of mind, let the engineering team at Masaba work with you to design the perfect solution.
- Hoppers, Bins & Feeders: Simplify material handling with Masaba hoppers, bins and feeders; our one-stop solution to stockpile hassle. Our feed hoppers stockpile materials creating a seamless transition from loader to conveyor, buttoning-up your operation with an endless flow of material. Use our stationary hoppers to transfer material through difficult to manage areas, reducing wait time for dozers and loaders while increasing conveyor output.
- Self-Contained: Masaba fabricates the industry’s strongest self-contained conveying systems. No matter the material your operation uses, the engineers at Masaba will work with you to create the best solution for your needs.
- Roll On: Masaba Roll On Transfer conveyors come ready-to-use, providing reliable conveying power in minutes. Our road-portable design comes with the ability to move sites fast, giving you the power to manage operations with ease. Guaranteed to last, Masaba conveyors are built strong with deep channel frame trusses and certified CEMA idlers.
- Stackable: Masaba stackable conveyors are fast and ready to move. For pit and quarry operations in need of quick, effective transfer conveyors, Masaba has the right equipment for the job. While these conveyors are well suited for any material, they are built to work within a portable crushing and screening layout bringing seamless and hassle-free transitions between plants.
- Portable Radial: Move material fast with Masaba Portable Radial Stackers, engineered for the busiest operations. Designed to outlast competition, our conveyors are built strong and maintain maximum tons per hour. Go from stockpiling to road travel in minutes with our road portable design, crafted to keep you moving. Create seamless crushing and screening operations with a reliable stacker that maximizes your operation.
- Portable Transfer: When pit management is a top priority and road portable equipment is a must, Masaba Portable Stacking conveyors offer efficient portable transfer solutions. Fast start-up and easy unloading make these road portable conveyors the perfect tool for the fast-paced environment of the modern mining industry.
- Portable Stacking: Whether it’s completing an existing operation or building an entire conveyor layout, Masaba’s portable stacking transfer conveyors are the key to material handling. Using our custom engineered solutions, we craft plans that stockpile as much material as fast as possible.
- Heavy Duty lagged head and self cleaning wing tail pulleys
- Class II Drives standard (competition is usually Class I)
- Cema C Idlers
- 3 Ply Belting
- Onboard Counterweight
- Heavy-Duty Tow Hitch
- Tapered roller head bearings
- Dodge torque arm gear reducers
- Robust lattice frame construction with full length under support for added rigidity and support
- Heavy duty tail section reinforced with ¾” steel
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.