Komatsu PC360LC-10 Super Large Front Large Excavator
Match the highly productive PC360LC-10 to a super long front and you have a powerful, versatile machine with a huge operating envelope. The functions and operations are that of the standard excavator but with a wide variety of ditch cleaning and general purpose buckets for dredging, cleaning and sloping applications.
- LARGE DIGGING FORCE: The PC360LC-10 Super Long Front is equipped with the Power Max system. This function temporarily increases digging force for 8.5 seconds of operation.
- Maximum arm crowd force (ISO): 160 kN (16.3 t) → 171 kN (17.4 t) 7 % UP (with Power Max.)
- Maximum bucket digging force (ISO): 213 kN (21.7 t) → 228 kN (23.2 t) 7 % UP (with Power Max.)
- EFFICIENT HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: The PC360LC-10 SFL uses a Closed Center Load Sensing (CLSS) hydraulic system that improves fuel efficiency and provides quick response to the operator's demands. The PC360LC-10 SFL also introduces new technology to enhance the engine and hydraulic pump control. This total control system matches the engine and hydraulics at the most efficient point under any load condition. There have also been improvements in the main valve and hydraulic circuit to reduce hydraulic loss, resulting in higher efficiency and lower fuel consumption.
- TWO BOOM MODE SETTINGS: Smooth boom mode provides easy operation for gathering blasted rock or when scraping down. Power boom mode maximizes digging force for more effective excavating.
- SMOOTH LOADING OPERATION: Two return hoses improve hydraulic performance. During the arm out function, a portion of the oil is returned directly back to the tank for smooth operation.
- WORKING MODE SELECTION: The PC360LC-10 SFL excavator is equipped with six working modes (P, E, L, B, ATT/P and ATT/E). Each mode is designed to match engine speed, pump flow, and system pressure to the application. The PC360LC-10 SFL features a new mode (ATT/E) which allows operators to run attachments while in Economy mode.
- ECO-GAUGE ASSISTS WITH ENERGY SAVING OPERATIONS: The Eco-gauge and new fuel consumption gauge are viewed on the right side of the color monitor and assist the operator in maintaining low fuel consumption and environment friendly operation.
- NEWLY DESIGNED WIDE SPACIOUS CAB: The newly designed wide spacious cab features a high back, fully adjustable seat with a reclining backrest. The console and seat have an integrated design so that they move together and provide additional comfort for the operator. The new higher capacity operator seat has been enhanced to provide more comfort.
- Air Suspension
- Integrated Seat
- Console Mounted Arm Rests
- LOW VIBRATION WITH VISCOUS CAB MOUNTS: The PC360LC-10 SFL uses viscous mounts for the cab that incorporate a longer stroke and the addition of a spring. The cab damper mounting combined with a high rigidity deck reduces vibration at the operator’s seat.
- LARGE HIGH RESOLUTION LCD MONITOR PANEL: A new large, user-friendly, high resolution LCD color monitor enables accurate and smooth work. Screen visibility and resolution are further improved compared to the previous LCD monitor panel. The switches and function keys are easy to operate and provide simple navigation through the monitor screens.
- Data is displayed in 25 languages to support operators around the world.
- OPERATIONAL "ECO" GUIDANCE: The monitor panel provides operational advice to the operator to help improve machine efficiency and lower fuel consumption. The operator can access the ECO guidance menu to check the Operation Records, Eco Guidance Records, and Average Fuel Consumption Logs.
- IMPROVED ATTACHMENT CONTROL: The PC360LC-10 SFL is capable of storing up to ten different attachments in the new monitor panel. The name of each attachment can be changed for better tool management. Hydraulic flow rates can be easily adjusted for one-way and two-way flow attachments.
- KDPF REGENERATION NOTIFICATION: The LCD color monitor panel provides the operator with the status of the KDPF regeneration, without interfering with daily operation. When the machine initiates active regeneration an icon will appear to notify the operator.
- ABNORMALITIES DISPLAY WITH CODE: When an abnormality occurs an error code is displayed on the monitor. When an important code is displayed, a caution lamp blinks and warning buzzer sounds to alert the operator to take action. The monitor also stores a record of abnormalities for more effective troubleshooting.
- ADVANCED MONITORING SYSTEM: The monitor provides advanced monitoring diagnostics to assist with troubleshooting and reduce costly downtime.
- MAINTENANCE TRACKING: When the machine approaches or exceeds the oil and filter replacement interval, the monitor panel will display lights to inform the operator.
- REAR-VIEW MONITORING SYSTEM (STANDARD): On the large LCD color monitor the operator can view the image from one camera that will display areas directly behind the machine. An optional 2-camera system is available.
||79,279 - 80,947 lbs.(35,960 - 36,719 kg) operating
||3 ft. 11 in. (1,195 mm) counterweight
1 ft. 8 in. (509 mm) minimum
||257 hp @ 1,950 rpm
||16 ft. 3 in. (4,953 mm)
13 ft. 3 in. (4,039 mm) length on the ground
||60 ft. (18,290 mm) digging
||46 ft. 6 in. (14,170 mm)
||1.25 yd³ (.96 m³)
||60 ft. (18,290 mm)
|Tail Swing Radius
||11 ft. 4 in. (3,453 mm)
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.