Broderson Rough Terrain cranes boast three steering modes, a compact and rugged design, telescoping boom even under load, and a comfortable and ergonomic cab.
Rugged, heavy-duty, field proven design, and now with improved operator access and cab entry, make the Broderson RT-300 Rough Terrain Crane the smart choice for end users and rental fleets. The RT-300’s compact footprint, strong pick and carry capability, simple controls and beefy construction have made it the leading cab down rough terrain crane for over a decade. The RT-300 delivers higher pick capability, longer reach, greater hydraulic output and precise operator control - all in a package that provides reliable day in day out service.
||16 ft. 8 in.
||8 ft. 2 in.
||11 ft. 2 in.
||44,800 lbs. (20,320 kg)
||30,000 lbs. (15 ton) lift capacity
|Max Tip Height
||QSB4.5L Tier 4i
||Turbo diesel, charge air cooled
||163 hp (125 kW) @ 2,500 rpm
||468 ft. lbs. (635 Nm) @ 1,500 rpm
|Max Travel Speed
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||50 gal. (190 l)
||6-speed powershift with torque converter, oil cooler and oil filter
||Triple gear pump
||4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
||17.5 x 25, 20-ply rating, Mud Lug
|Max Boom Length
||60 ft. main boom (80 ft. with boom extensions)
|Max Tip Height-Boom
- Continuous 360 Degree Swing Rotation worm drive gear box provides greater reliability and does not require a house lock for transport
- Sequentially Extending / Retracting Boom purpose designed pick and carry four section boom features the largest cross sectional mass in the industry, resulting in less whip and the ability to lift heavier loads higher with the extended boom
- Improved Cab Access and Entry; re-designed steps and cab canopy, provide easy convenient operator access
- Heavy-Duty Triple Hydraulic Gear Pump, with 82 GPM total system capacity, provides durable long lasting performance
- Rugged High Capacity Axles withstand the material stress encountered at adverse off-road sites.
- 3 Mode Steer; rear-wheel steering, 4-wheel steering or crab steering to avoid obstacles and improve navigation. Operators can quickly switch between modes, aided by electronic sensors and a control box that align the steering after a new mode is selected.
- 4-Wheel Drive with ample ground clearance improves accessibility and better management of muddy, snowy, slick, sloping and rocky terrain conditions.
- EPA Tier-IV i Compliant 4.5L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine delivers efficient performance, but also the low-end torque you need.
- Six-Speed Powershift Transmission minimizes bumps and jolts when changing gears during pick and carry operations.
- All Weather Climate Controlled Cab with greater shoulder, leg and headroom provides much appreciated comfort for big and tall operators.
- Simple, Precise Mechanical over Hydraulic Controls, both intuitive and easy to learn, provide the operator with great “feel” and precision control.
- Easy Service Access to engine compartment and hydraulic equipment components simplifies maintenance and repair.
- Auxiliary Front Winch controlled with a single lever on the operator console.
- 20 foot Off-settable Boom Extension, with three settings: inline, and offsets of either 15 or 30 degrees.
- Boom Work Lights; one to light the boom tip, one mounted to turret, and to light the ground under boom tip, to keep working during the dusk to dawn operating hours.
- Air conditioning
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.