Ideal for lifting materials that requires a compact low-profile crane that can clear overhead obstacles and maneuver in tight spaces, the Broderson IC-200 is extremely popular because of day in day out performance and versatility. Precision controls and heavy duty design to pick and carry heavy loads, coupled with the steering flexibility to maneuver in tight spaces, provide the versatile operating performance you come to expect from heavy duty Broderson Carry Deck Cranes.
||Noise Reduction Package
||7 ft. 10.5 in.
||7 ft. 11 in.
||31,080 lbs. (14,110 kg)
||14 ft. 5 in. (4.42 m)
|Max Tip Height
||73 ft. with boom extension
||100 hp (75 kW)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||30 gal. (113 l)
||Front: Planetary drive / steer with 15.78 to 1.0 ratio
Rear: Steering with 1.5° oscillation in either direction
||Piston type, direct driven from crankshaft
||Split-system, 4-wheel hydraulic-boosted multiple-plate wet disc
Parking: Hand lever actuated disc-type on transmission
||15 x 22.5, 16-ply
|Max Boom Length
||50 ft. main boom
|Max Tip Height-Boom
- Self-Loading Carry Deck crane increases the range of current and potential future applications.
- 3 or 4-Section Boom with a continuous 360 degree swing rotation turret. Simple, rugged worm drive gear box results in greater reliability.
- Hoisting with a hydraulically-powered turret-mounted planetary gear system provides all the low speed power to lift heavy loads, yet also a high speed setting for faster cycle times when lifting lighter loads.
- Hydraulic Power is provided by a direct driven tandem pump delivering 29 gpm.
- Rated Capacity Limiter warns the operator of impending overload with audible and visual signals, and stops boom functions in the event of overloads.
- Multiple Steering Configurations: 2-Wheel, 4-wheel or crab steering. Electronic sensors and control box automatically align the steering when a new mode is selected.
- EPA Tier-4i Turbocharged Diesel Engine delivers efficient performance, plus all of the low-end torque you need.
- Powershift Transmission, with 4 speeds forward and reverse, minimizes bumps and jolts during shifting that is possible at any engine speed in any gear.
- Heavy Duty Chassis Frame provides a front deck carrying capacity of 17,000 lbs.
- Rubber Mounted Rear Axle / Suspension eliminates sudden load swings inherent in pivot mounted axles; thus, axle oscillation lockouts are not required.
- Drum Rotation Indicator improves operator productivity.
- Easy Access to engine compartment and hydraulic equipment components simplifies maintenance and repair.
- Narrower and Lower Profile Design for better access to tight work spaces as well as easy transport.
- Dual Fuel: Diesel or Dual Fuel
- Air conditioning
- 4-Wheel Drive improves accessibility when encountering severe conditions at off-road sites.
- Boom Work Lights; one to light the boom tip, one mounted to turret, and to light the ground under boom tip, to keep working during the dusk to dawn operating hours.
- All-Weather Climate-Controlled Cab with adjustable seat provides one-position access to all operating functions.
- Auxiliary winch
- Boom Attachments:
- Boom Extension 15 ft. (4.6 m), boom stowable.
- Boom Extension, Offset
- 16 ft (5 m), boom stowable. Boom extension is offsettable to 3 different positions; 0 degree (in line), 15 degree and 30 degree offset.
- Searcher Hook - Nose Mount:
- 5,000 lb. (2,268 kg) capacity. Simple 4 pin attachment
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.