Extremely powerful mobile impact crusher in uncompromising robust design, equally suited for recycling tasks and crushing limestone. Thanks to the electric drive of the crusher, supplied by a powerful diesel engine, even heavily reinforced concrete or large limestone blocks are not a problem. Due to the large open space between rotor and vibrating extractor and the wide discharge conveyor, even warped steel rods make their way into the contact area of the magnets collision-free. The drive concept and the clever structure of the machine also guarantee very economical operation.
Frequency-controlled vibrating feeder
Diesel-electric drive concept
Possibility for external power supply (option)
Independently vibrating double-deck prescreen
||59 ft. 2 in.
||13 ft. 5 in.
||10 ft. 1 in.
|Crusher Inlet Size
||50 x 39 in. (1,270 x 1,000 mm)
||292-386 depending on type and composition of material
||15‘ 1“ (17‘ 1“)
|Feed Size Max
||39“ x 25“
|Feed Capacity up to approx.
||524 US t/h
- Feed size up to max. (depending on material): 39” x 25”
- Crusher inlet (W x H): 50” x 39”
- Feed capacity up to approx.: 524 US t/h
- Engine Power: 498 HP
- Total Weight: 141,000 lbs.
- Hydraulically foldable feed hopper
- Frequency-controlled vibrating feeder
- Radio remote control
- PLC control with LCD display
- Control cabinet, double dust encapsulation, lockable, suspended and with over pressure system
- Swivel arm for changing the blow bars
- Spray system for dust reduction
- Basic preparation of magnet, with permanent magnet separator
- Hopper extension
- Electromagnetic separator
- Side discharge conveyor
- Extended crusher discharge conveyor (hydraulically foldable)
- Preparation for installation of belt scale
- Belt covers for side discharge conveyor (aluminium, tarpaulin)
- Remote maintenance via GSM modem
- Socket 110 V
- External power supply
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.